• UV-C light kills airborne and surface bacteria.
• Continuously emits ultraviolet energy.
• UV lamp does not produce ozone.
• Sealed unit design prevents accidental installer and
homeowner contact with the voltage and with the
• Safe design prevents lamps from lighting unless the
base is correctly mounted on the HVAC duct.
• Light pipe to safely view the lamp operation.
• Power cord that plugs into 120 Vac electrical outlet.
• Quick and easy lamp replacement.
• Easy lamp maintenance.
• AIRWATCH™ Indicator can be installed to remind
customers when to change lamp.
• To capture and minimize micro-organism pass-through
in residential heating ventilation and air conditioning
(HVAC) systems combine the Ultraviolet Air Treatment
System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that
includes an electronic air cleaner.
Technical Information UV100A Product Data Sheet
Technical Information UV100A Installation Instructions
Technical Information UV100A Owners Manual
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.